Brighton Electronics, Inc.
PANEL METER FEATURES
1/8 DIN Case
• US or international dc shunt outputs can be displaed in
• Shallow depth, only 1 inch.
• DC high current shunt measurements with greater
accuracy versus analog panel meters.
• Snap-In Bezel panel meters reduce installation cost -
no mounting hardware required
• Switch selectable SPANS for accurate & stable
adjustment in engineering units.
• 25 turn SPAN adjustment for accurate calibration
• Switch selectable decimal ponits
• Space saver case requires 60% less panel space
comparing with 1/8 DIN case
• Screw terminal connector
• Display reading - User adjustable display range from
0 to 100 counts up to 0 to 1999 counts with switch
selectable SPANS and SPAN adjustment. Factory
setting is 0 to 100.0 for specifed input.
PANEL METER POWER OPTION
PANEL METER INPUT RANGES
Panel Meter Mounting Types
DC Shunt Input User Adjustable Panel Meters
3.5 Digit DC SHUNT INPUT USER ADJUSTABLE PANEL METERS
( Not all items are listed below. Please see the Ordering Guide for more information.)